Lots of travel combined with jury duty this month means lots of reading time.
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, Ransom Riggs
- Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen (audio)
- My Brilliant Friend, Elena Ferrante, abandoned 40%
I got bored. Lovely writing about annoying people, and nothing much happening. I just read an interview with Ursula K. Leguin where she called Ferrante overrated, and I'm afraid I have to agree.
- The Burning Page, Genevieve Cogman
- Chapel of Ease, Alex Bledsoe (audio)
- Seven Surrenders, Ada Palmer
- Attachments, Rainbow Rowell
- Ready Player One, Ernest Cline
- Rasputin, Faith, Power, and the Twilight of the Romanovs, Douglas Smith
Abandoned 40%. Got lost on all the Russian names and went to something else and it expired. Didn't care enough to renew it.
- The New Jim Crow, Michelle Alexander
- The Core of the Sun, Johanna Sinisalo
- Borderline: The Arcadia Project, Mishell Baker
- An Accident of Stars, Foz Meadows
- The Natural Way of Things, Charlotte Wood
- No Proper Lady, Isabel Cooper
- Hunger Makes the Wolf, Alex Wells
- Wake of Vultures, Lila Bowen
- Legend of the Highland Dragon, Isabel Cooper